• Membrane Switch
    Membrane Switch
  • Customized Products
    Customized
    Products
  • Silcone Rubber
    Silcone Rubber
  • 40 Years Experience
    40 Years Experience

Made in Taiwan, 45 Years of RD Experience

Every finished product is fully assessed before delivery, and all of our materials and components are RoHS compliant.

We are your best reliable partner

Yi Yi Enterprise CO., Ltd. is a leading technology manufacturer of Membrane switches, Flexible Printed Circuits, Printed Circuit Boards, EL Panels, Name Plates and Silicon Rubber Keypads, with our headquarters and factories established in Taiwan, we export 70% of our production worldwide, with US and Europe being our main customers and the rest 30% of the production remaining within Taiwan.

Read More

Hot Products

  • Membrane Switch with AL Backer
    Membrane Switch with AL Backer

    The product is assembled with aluminum hardware and contains a transparent, abrasion-resistant window. The textured overlay is anti-scratch.

    Read More
  • FPC
    FPC

    We can offer customized design and SMT service for our customers. Attached metal domes and LED are optional. Any shape angle can be applied, and OEM and ODM services are acceptable.

    Read More
  • El Panel
    El Panel

    There is very low power consumption when the backlight is on. The EL panel only uses 0.1 ~ 0.2mA/cm², and the life time of the product is greater than 10,000 hours.

    Read More