45 Years of Printed Aluminum Plates Supply | YI YI
Based in Taiwan, Yi Yi Enterprise Co., Ltd., since 1974, is a Printed Aluminum Plates manufacturer. Every OEM or ODM finished product is fully assessed before delivery, and all of our materials and components are RoHS compliant.
Specialized in manufacturing membrane switch with super-abrasive finishing, as well as PCB board, graphic overlay, EL panel and circuit board, all materials and components are suitable for use in computers, instruments, electronics and electrical goods. FPC bending test, FPC auto drilling, FPC e-test, FPC SMT, CNC laser cutting, color scanner, SMT for membrane switch and printed circuit supply. Export 70% worldwide in US and Europe and the rest 30% in Taiwan.
YI YI has been offering customers high-quality membrane switch, EL panel & circuit board, both with advanced technology and 25 years of experience, YI YI ensures each customer's demands are met.