Membrane Switch assembled Red LED
Shielding film, cup keyboard, flat cup keyboard, dome label,Plastic label
* Printing green isolation ink as a bridge for more layers of circuit trace.
* Any size or color of SMT type LED can be chosen.
* On the back side of circuit layer assembled with double side adhesive, customer can easily install it.
* Not only LED can be assembled, but also resistors, capacitors and Diodes.
* Total thickness could be thinner than 1mm.
- ISO 9001:2015 certificated.
- RoHS, Reach compliant.
- In house 100% functional testing.
- ESD shielding protection.
- Combined with light guide film.
- Dentist equipment
- Fire alarm system
- Pressure cookers
- Laser Distance Measurement Tool
- Related Products
Membrane Switch 0110
This membrane switch is made for the control system of medical equipment. The structure is designed for IP68 degree. The operator can clean the surface of membrane switch easily, any liquid or alcohol won't seep into the membrane switch and damage circuit function of switch. If the operators need to use the medical equipment in dark room, there are some features of this membrane switch that help operators included LED light and embossing on the switches. Not only LED light can be installed in membrane switches, also light guide film with side light LED. Using light guide film as back light, the light could spread through whole membrane switch. Operators can easily find the location of button by embossed shape on the surface. On the end of cable, we use pitch 2.54mm female connector, customers can install the membrane switch very quickly.
Membrane Switch 0112
This membrane switch assemble with aluminum hardware and contains transparent abrasion-resistant window. On the backside of aluminum hardware has four screws, The texture of overlay is an anti-scratch PET material.
Membrane Switch 0114
This membrane switch is made for industral equipment. The structure is designed for IP68 degree. The operator can clean the surface button easily, any liquid or alcohol will not seep into the membrane switch and damage circuit.